RESULTS-DRIVEN LEGAL SERVICES
When you’re searching for personalized legal services, turn to Adams and Jones. Our team of attorneys provides experienced and knowledgeable representation while helping you, whether in or out of court, with your legal matter. We assist clients in many areas, including:
- Business Formation and Representation - We form corporations and limited liability companies for our clients. We are available to serve as registered agent and counsel for your startup or established business.
- Divorce and Family Law - Our attorneys represent clients in all aspects of contested and uncontested divorces, including spousal support and division of property. We also represent clients in negotiation and preparation of separation and pre-nuptial agreements; child custody, visitation and support matters; representation during mediation of divorce and family law disputes; and adoptions.
- Employment Issues - We advise and assist both employers and employees with regard to employment contracts containing covenants not to compete, non-solicitation provisions and protection of proprietary information, severance agreements, and state and most federal causes of action.
- Estate Planning - We prepare wills and trusts, as well as durable general powers of attorney, limited powers of attorney, burial powers of attorney, and advance medical directives (sometimes called “living wills”). We can help with very simple or more complex estate plans and assist in the administration of an estate.
- Landlord/Tenant Law - Our team represents both landlords and tenants in reviewing and drafting residential or commercial leases. Our attorneys also appear in local courts with regard to unlawful detainer proceedings. If you have a legal issue involving a residential or commercial lease, we are available to help.
- Personal Injury Law - If you have been injured through no fault of your own, we have the experience to help you seek compensation and hold the negligent person accountable.
- Workers' Compensation - Our team works with both claimants and employers who need advice or assistance resolving workers’ compensation disagreements when there has been an alleged injury or occupational disease arising out of and in the course of employment.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution - Our attorneys are experienced in mediation and arbitration of contractual and other disputes with the American Arbitration Association and state alternative dispute resolution forums.